Monday, August 13, 2007

Wednesday August 8th Damascus->Rural Retreat->Wythville

I was granted an 8 min. reprieve so I'll use it to play catch-up.
This was a great ride. Hilly, as beautiful as ever, fields of Vetch that smelled like sweet peas. This is the land of tics! Solomon found two on him at once.
We are stinky beyond belief...I stink, my clothes stink, my whole family stinks...
Here is a little trick I invented on this trip to deal with the nasty smells of many of the hotels we stay in. The first thing I do is make a pot of coffee (this is assuming there is a coffee maker in the room). Even if I'm not going to drink it, I make it and leave the lid off.
OK, times up.
L,
d

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Djina, Making coffee in the stinky rooms is a great travel tip!

LJ - Bee Reader